10th Scale Traxxas Bandit 2WD Off-Road Buggy, Blue RTR
- Powerful Titan 12-Turn motor provides blistering 35mph speed for thrilling on-road and off-road adventures while the waterproof electronics allow running through water, mud, and snow!
- Tough metal-gear Magnum 272 transmission and rugged Torque-Control slipper clutch make Bandit ready for over-the-top Brushless power without the costly upgrades required by other vehicles
- Traxxas ProGraphix bodies feature aggressive, eye-catching designs and come pre-painted and trimmed at the factory out of tough polycarbonate to protect your internal electronics from rollovers and other damage
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system provides long range, glitch-free performance and quick response times while allowing multiple vehicles to be used together without interference
- Battery and charger sold separately
The Traxxas Bandit redefines traditional Buggy performance by creating a whole new class of extreme sports Buggy. Bandit offers the highest levels of speed, action, and fun that will easily make it one of your favorites for all kinds of RC driving excitement. The lightweight Bandit chassis is loaded with an aggressive Titan 12-turn modified motor and a High-Current XL-5 electronic speed control that deliver lightning-fast acceleration and incredible 35+mph performance. Pull the trigger and Bandit rips massive rooster tails, soars over giant jumps, and lays down the power for pure performance and excitement at every turn. Bandit is infused with the latest Tech including the patent-pending Torque-Control slipper clutch and Alias high-performance 2.2" racing tires. The advanced dual-pin rear, and ribbed front tread designs are engineered to work with our exclusive rubber compounds for superior off-road traction and directional control. The industry standard 2.2" mirror-chrome Tracer wheels open the door to a wide range of tire options, including the optional Traxxas anaconda 2.2" street treads. Battery and charger sold separately.
BANDIT (#24054-4) SPECS Length: 16.25 inches (413 mm) Front Track: 9.84 inches (250 mm) Rear Track: 9.84 inches (250 mm) Weight: 47.9 ounces (1.36 kg) Height (Overall): 7.01 inches (178 mm) Wheelbase: 11.25 inches (286 mm) Front Shock Length: Long Rear Shock Length: XX-Long Front Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.2" Rear Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2" Front Wheels: 2.2" Mirror-Chrome (Tracer™) Rear Wheels: 2.2" Mirror-Chrome (Tracer™) Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control Motor (Electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn 550) Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro Gear Ratio (Internal): 2.72 (Final Drive: 10.17) Differential Type: Planetary Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch Transmission: Magnum 272™ Steering: Dual bellcrank with servo saver Chassis Type: Molded tub Chassis Material: Composite Nylon Top-Speed: 35+mph** Skill Level: 1 *Battery Tray Dimensions: 139 mm x 47.5 mm x 28 mm Required Items: NiMH or LiPo Battery, Charger, 4 "AA" Batteries (Transmitter) *Battery expansion kit available (#3725X) **With 7-cell battery and included optional 31-tooth pinion gear XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS Input voltage: 4-7 Cells (4.8 to 8.4 Volts DC) Case Size: 31 mm x 55 mm x 15.5 mm Weight: 2.44 ounces Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size)
12-turns** (550 Size)
On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC BEC Current: 1A Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5 inches Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9 inches PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off) Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown Profile selection: Sport Mode:
100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set® *Patented **Properly Geared